- Connect to Shadowsocks servers.
- Automatically set system proxy.
- SIP002 URL scheme.
- SIP003 plugins.
- SIP008 online configuration delivery.
Download from releases.
- The PAC rules are generated from the geosite database in v2fly/domain-list-community.
- Generation modes: whitelist mode and blacklist mode.
- Domain groups:
geositeDirectGroupsis initialized with
geositeProxiedGroupsis initialized with
- To switch between different modes, modify the
geositePreferDirectis false (default), PAC works in whitelist mode. Exception rules are generated from
geositeDirectGroups. Unmatched domains goes through the proxy.
geositePreferDirectis true, PAC works in blacklist mode. Blocking rules are generated from
geositeProxiedGroups. Exception rules are generated from
geositeDirectGroups. Unmatched domains are connected to directly.
- Starting from 220.127.116.11, shadowsocks-windows defaults to whitelist mode with Chinese domains excluded from connecting via the proxy.
- The new default values make sure that:
- When in whitelist mode, Chinese domains, including non-Chinese companies’ Chinese CDNs, are connected to directly.
- When in blacklist mode, only non-Chinese domains goes through the proxy. Chinese domains, as well as non-Chinese companies’ Chinese CDNs, are connected to directly.
- To define your own PAC rules, it’s recommended to use the
- You can also modify
pac.txtdirectly. But your modifications won’t persist after updating geosite from the upstream.
- IDE: Visual Studio 2019
- Language: C# 9.0
- SDK: .NET 5
- Clone the repository recursively.
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/shadowsocks/shadowsocks-windows.git
- Open the repository in VS2019, switch to the Release configuration, and build the solution.
You can use the Source Browser to review code online.
Shadowsocks-windows is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
BouncyCastle.NetCore (MIT) https://github.com/chrishaly/bc-csharp Caseless.Fody (MIT) https://github.com/Fody/Caseless Costura.Fody (MIT) https://github.com/Fody/Costura Fody (MIT) https://github.com/Fody/Fody GlobalHotKey (GPLv3) https://github.com/kirmir/GlobalHotKey MdXaml (MIT) https://github.com/whistyun/MdXaml Newtonsoft.Json (MIT) https://www.newtonsoft.com/json Privoxy (GPLv2) https://www.privoxy.org ReactiveUI.WPF (MIT) https://github.com/reactiveui/ReactiveUI ReactiveUI.Events.WPF (MIT) https://github.com/reactiveui/ReactiveUI ReactiveUI.Fody (MIT) https://github.com/reactiveui/ReactiveUI ReactiveUI.Validation (MIT) https://github.com/reactiveui/ReactiveUI.Validation WPFLocalizationExtension (MS-PL) https://github.com/XAMLMarkupExtensions/WPFLocalizationExtension/ ZXing.Net (Apache 2.0) https://github.com/micjahn/ZXing.Net